Any pool closures or announcements
will be posted on our website
The pool is open Memorial Day to Labor Day weekend each year. Each qualified homeowner will receive one pool pass which will admit a maximum of six people, one of which must be a Round Hill Resident.
At least one lifeguard is on duty while the pool is open, and all lifeguards are CPR certified. All Lifeguards have the authority to refuse entry or remove anyone who is violating the rules below and / or rules posted at the pool. They also have the authority to close the pool for safety reasons at any time.
- Children under the age of fourteen will not be permitted in the pool area without adult supervision, absolutely no exceptions.
- No smoking, glass containers, or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the pool or adjacent areas
- Residents are required to remove any litter upon departure.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area
- Parties are prohibited
- Please return any moved furniture to its original home
Any resident who has privileges suspended will not be allowed access to the pool either as a homeowner or guest. If your pass is not enclosed at the beginning of the season, it is because your monthly association account is in arrears and/or you have an outstanding violation. Please contact the board with any questions
There are three playgrounds located in our community: next to the pool, down by the Chestnut Basketball Court, and at the top of Ridge Road next to the Walnut Court Parking Lot.
Please note children under 14 must have adult supervision at all times when in the play areas. We do not allow pets in the play areas.
All recreation areas close at dark.
In addition to the playgrounds, Round Hill also has 2 tennis courts and a basketball court. The tennis courts are located next to the pool, and the basketball court is down on Chestnut Road.
- Tennis courts must be locked after each use
- Do not sit on tennis court nets
- No skateboarding, bike riding, roller blading, etc. allowed on the courts
- All recreation areas close at dark
If a resident would like to have access to the tennis courts, please request a key from the board and we will be happy to provide.